Monday 25 October 2010

The Plan

Ok here's the plan.
I leave Perth, Western Australia on 25th October 2010.  I plan to meet my girlfriend in Toulouse, France, around 12th December 2010.  On the way I intend to travel through Vietnam, China, Mongolia, Russia, Finland, Germany, and finally France.  Although I will fly some of the way (Perth to Saigon for example), I hope to do most of my travelling by train, bus, or ship.

That's about as far as my planning goes.  There will be plenty more after that, but most of it is yet to be planned.  Basically once I get to France in December, I hope to travel throughout Europe and some of Northern Africa with Tina until we both return to Australia in March 2011.  But many things could change between now and then, so I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment